Cory Martin - Knife Photographer - Website Designer & Manager

Cory Martin Imaging

Hello everyone,

My name is Cory Martin and I am a knife photographer, website designer, website manager, and son of a fellow knife maker; Peter Martin.

I started photographing my dad's knives about 7-8 years ago and have expanded my abilities from there. I have had numerous photos published in Blade Magazine, Knives Illustrated, Knives Annual, Knife World and Tactical Knives. I have also recently (last 2-3 years) been involved in a few website design projects as well as website management.

I really enjoy the challenge of photographing knives because as anyone who's tried photographing knives knows, it's really difficult to properly photograph knives. With so many different textures, colors, materials, etc. used in the knife making process, getting the camera to accurately capture the knife without showing unwanted reflections or bright / dark spots, is a real challenge.

Because I grew up in the knife community and have even built about a dozen knives myself, I have a true passion when it comes to knives, and I appreciate all the hard work you guys put in to your products. I want my photos to be exactly the same level of detail and beauty, and we all know that A GOOD PHOTO SELLS KNIVES!

Feel free to check out my website to see examples of my work and don't hesitate to contact me if you have some knives you'd like photographed.

Thanks for reading.

Cory Martin
Knife Photographer
www.CoryMartinImaging.com

I can vouch for Cory,he's one of the good guys.

Ok Peter,you can send me my check now.:biggrin:

Seriously folks,Cory IS one of the good guys,he's done several photos for me and recently put together a full page add for me that is going in the Guild Show program this year.

WELCOME TO KNIFE DOGS CORY!

welcome to the dogs maybe I will see you in Janesville this year. I bother your dad all the time :O

Back