Come to the 2010 Knifemakers Guild Show!

Man the knives are amazing, they gave me a card and told me to vote....I couldn't. I just couldn't vote for one knife , everyone's table had something I liked very much. The fella from GA (you know who you are) with the tail of WW2 and watching the movies on a bed sheet, you will personality hands down. Got a great recipe for a heat treat oven from a 55 gallon drum, Great Idea!!! Thanks Mike Carter for the invite,and your knives were great, ill be back for sure and next time I'm bringing some knives.

Just cant get over how floored I was by the awsome knives.

We are having a ball at the show, the Knifemakers Guild Show is "THE" knife show!!!! All customs, no wading through the flee market junk to see the good stuff. Every table holder has amazing stuff and willing to share their secrets.

You have to love the sharing of the knife making community. When I was in motorsports you had some of that but a lot of it was all secret. Here everyone is family.

This was my first Guild show , but it will not be my last one . I loved every minute up in Ky. I enjoyed meeting the guys that i met while there. I hope to see everyone next year. Scott

Back