Come Meet Wayne Coe Day

Will you be running any door prizes on this one IG?

I plan on one day getting up to one of your hammer-in's. Hopefully soon, maybe see what the weekend looks like for this one.

Not this one. The next one with door prizes will be in Sept.2thumbs
I have requests for my knife vices.;) Maybe a Mini-Forge too.huh1

Well if I can't make this one maybe in Sept. (although that's hunting season :mad:). Ugh, we'll see.... Hopefully one day. With any luck one time I'll bum a ride with the steel baron.

We are a week away, from the Ole Dog's visit.huh1:unsure::D
We still have room if anyone wants to attend.2thumbs
Southern New England Knife-maker's Guild
Attendees
1 Indian George
2 Wayne Coe
3 Gary (Wolf) Rua
4 Paul Sabin
5 Bubba Sr.
6 Bubba Jr. (Free)
8 Jim Siska
9 Greg Sabin and Jess
10 Ron R.
11 Kook
12 Stu M.
13 Travis

I'm looking forward to it. If I am demonstrating there will probably be a drawing for a partially completed "Knife Dogs Knife".

We finished up the "Moe's Build a Belt Grinder Workshop at the New England School of Metalwork early yesterday and sent 10 new grinders home to go to work. Everything worked smothly and we had a great time.
This morning starts the 4 day "So you want to be a Blacksmith" beginner's class.
I plan to stop for Friday at the New England Blacksmiths Spring Fling and then head on down to IG's.

BTW, does IG furnish anything to go with th HT Relish or do you just have to eat it straight? Ooooooo.

I forgot to add what lunch will consist of.
It will be a Portagee seafood dish (scollops, mussels, snails and etc.)with rice.weinerdog1

Last edited:
I would like to be there, thats for sure. Wayne and I were still talking when he headed down the drive.
Good to hear the workshop went so well. I know the makers will be happy with there new grinders.

IG; take good care of Wayne and don't let him next to the relish without a cold drink in his hand.

Fred

Class is done, had a great bunch. I'll probably see the pictures from the "Commencement Ceremonies" and can maybe get Derick to post pictures with all their work. These guys really turned out the work.

Last edited:
Up to 152thumbscool 1
Attendees
1 Indian George
2 Wayne Coe
3 Gary (Wolf) Rua
4 Paul Sabin
5 Bubba Sr.
6 Bubba Jr. (Free)
8 Jim Siska
9 Greg Sabin and Jess
10 Ron R.