Christmas

Hey, I'm with you Calvin - I LOVE Christmas also..... giving surprise gifts to the grandkids..... giving surprise gifts to.... myself {grinning in anticipation:))

Ken H>

I have been on KD for a few years and never knew this sub-forum existed! Tai, I was reading thru your Did Jesus come to America thread that caught my eye at the top of the main fourm list and wound up here. So glad to have found this!

Merry Christmas dogs!

To get into and stay in the proper spirit of Christmas I reread the beginning of the book of Luke this morning,the part about the birth of the cousins,John The Baptist and Jesus Christ.
I think each morning until Christmas I'll read and reread all the Gosple accounts of the birth of Christ in order to maintain the proper attitude and to guard against getting caught up in the xmas holiday that the world celebrates.

I think each morning until Christmas I'll read and reread all the Gosple accounts of the birth of Christ in order to maintain the proper attitude and to guard against getting caught up in the xmas holiday that the world celebrates.

If you are talking about all the sale and present HYPE---Good for you. I feel that Christmas should be about reflection and 'thanks', not what kind of present you give. Teddy

If you are talking about all the sale and present HYPE---Good for you. I feel that Christmas should be about reflection and 'thanks', not what kind of present you give. Teddy

Right on the money Teddy. I've disliked the negative pressure to consume and partake in gluttony that this season brings out in many of us. I try and guide my family toward a spiritual and meaningful holiday. I even got rid of cable this year to try and combat the ad bombardment that is so prevalent regardless of where you look.

Merry Christmas fellow knifedogs, may your homes be filled with joy and your hearts with HIS love!

Little Drummer Boy

Come they told me, pa rum pum pum pum
A new born King to see, pa rum pum pum pum
Our finest gifts we bring, pa rum pum pum pum
To lay before the King, pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,

So to honor Him, pa rum pum pum pum,
When we come.

Little Baby, pa rum pum pum pum
I am a poor boy too, pa rum pum pum pum
I have no gift to bring, pa rum pum pum pum
That's fit to give the King, pa rum pum pum pum,

Shall I play for you, pa rum pum pum pum,
On my drum?

Mary nodded, pa rum pum pum pum
The ox and lamb kept time, pa rum pum pum pum
I played my drum for Him, pa rum pum pum pum
I played my best for Him, pa rum pum pum pum,

Then He smiled at me, pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum.

[video=youtube;DT1fA59oH7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1fA59oH7Q[/video]

Brothers, I want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you and thanks for all the support this year .I hope this upcoming year is good to all of you.Thanks and GOD bless

Back