Christmas Spike

Wade Hougham

I forged this double edge spike for an early Christmas gift for my friend Terry.
The spike is a little over 8" long and has a rawhide wrap with a few spots.

Attachments

• KT's Spike 006.jpg
    KT's Spike 006.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 72
Wade cant thank you enough. Thats by far the nicest spike knife I have ever seen. Terry :happy: :35:

....Ahhh, that "Terry". I am sure he is happy. A nice looking knife, for a very nice man. Good job!

It is that time of year. May all of you have the GREATEST holiday season EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for the comments.

Wade

I'm gonna wait outside Terry's house until the Big Brown toy truck shows and......maybe on second thought considering all the pointy/shooty things Terry has. I'd better just admire it here. Great work Wade!

messerist your welcome at my house anytime. We will just look at the pointy, shooty things. Terry :biggrin:

wade,
that is some good forging. I usually don't like spike knives but that seems like the perfect gift. I like the touch of the wrap, too.
good spirits, and good work.
kc

Troy and Kevin,
Thanks and glad you like it.
Kevin, I usually take a couple of spike knives with me when I do a show. They sell well and end up paying for table cost, and I have had nothing but good feedback from customers that have purchased them. Most of all I have fun, a nice break from spring steel, and not much time invested.:biggrin:

Wade

Back