Call for artwork, logo's, theme ideas

I'll see what I can do.

There are no points to have him holding a knife from that are visible.

Maybe a long blade coming from behind his back as if there is a sword in his right paw, covered in majority by his forearms?

A necker knife may also be pulled off.

I need to get's me creative juices flowing.... Y'all got me all riled up with the photoshop now!

That's pretty good too.

There isn't just one and that's it. There should be several, all along the same kind of theme.

I see some cool tshirts down the road.

Maybe instead of tucking his hand from the bottom arm under his elbow, put that hand on the outside holding a fixed blade.
-John

I got more ideas, it's just hard to find royalty free media to use to avoid any future problems.

Seeing as I work from home and business is a bit slow.....

you'll be seeing more of me 2thumbs

I will be getting a membership in a royalty free clip art service. They aren't all that much. I just haven't had time to look around yet.

Maybe instead of tucking his hand from the bottom arm under his elbow, put that hand on the outside holding a fixed blade.
-John

John, That sounds GREAT.

I however am somewhat limited in my chopping skills, I can add things but, can't re-draw and insert a proportionate paw unless I have my pen pad stylus and it's in a box somewhere.

I'll get a concept going after din din and get back to y'all.

Did some more huntin' for pixs, slept on it and had a dream. :D

knifedogs10.jpg

Couple more pixs...

...added a fixed blade...
knifedogs15.jpg

...thought he looked tough...
knifedogs16.jpg

KNIFE DOG FORUMS

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE BARK, BE AFRAID OF THE BLADE!

KNIFE DOG FORUMS

WHERE THE BLADE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE BARK!

Alright here's some ideas about themed art specifically for Knife Dogs.

This standing dog w/knife or sword,This is a very quick study on a concept.
I'll work on some different head positions.See if I can come up with something usable.unsure

The head is graphic in nature so possibly the image could be waterjet cut for the dog tags.Thicken the lines more.:D

Attachments

• Knife Dogs Forum Artwork 001.jpg
    Knife Dogs Forum Artwork 001.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 13
After some thought about how bulldog's ear fold to the side of the head instead of the way I had them looking like they pointed to the front.
I changed the ears to look folded to the side in this version.

Any feedback would be appreciated.:D

Attachments

• Knife Dogs Forum Bulldog Head Artwork 001.jpg
    Knife Dogs Forum Bulldog Head Artwork 001.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 10
Back