BrandantR's KITH

Motor City Mike

I received BrandantR's KITH knife last week and I've spent a few days getting to know it.

This, my friends, is a true gentleman's folder. Perfect for a watch pocket or to carry with a suit.
I make tactical folders that are big and a bit imposing. This is on the other end of the scale. Detailed, classy and refined.

Dovetailed bolsters and handles is a nice touch and takes this knife up a notch.

Detent holds firm yet is easy to open. Thumb stud is properly place for one handed opening.

The blade is perfectly centered when closed. Opens smoothly with solid lock up and NO blade play in any direction.

Satin finish on the blade is beautiful. I WISH I get my blades to look this nice.

The detail in the liners obvious. Bronzed and jeweled with textured edges. Classy.

I feel very fortunate to have drawn this knife.

Thanks Brandant for such a beautiful knife and a BIG thanks to opaul for setting up and running the KITH!

My pictures do not do this knife justice

Z1bDOvpl.jpg

4H0x6rol.jpg

mmm3Rlil.jpg

Thanks, Mike for the nice write up. I truly appreciate your kind words and the others who have taken the time to comment. I'm very humbled by the attention.

Back