BIG news!!! Check it out. HHH dmascus folder

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
[h=2]BIG news!!! Check it out.[/h]
Hello, I would like to invite you to check out the first ever HHH Knives Auction. This is a auction hosted on my web page. The first knife is not a kitchen knife. sry. But I will be from time to time offering a kitchen knife here.
smile.gif
http://hhhcustomknives.com/hhh-auctions/

This will be a 7 day auction with a 10.00 start price no reserve. If you have any problems with the new software. or questions. Please contact me and let me know. [​IMG] I would love for the auction to be a great experiance for all.

If you would like to recieve info on future auctions.. Please take a second to send me a contact form from the web site, with the words AUCTION in the title to be added to the list..

I love the new web page as it allows me to post many pictures. So there are a dozen images of this knife there so you can see all the details.
smile.gif
You can also see bid history, etc. [​IMG]

The software works similar to other online auction sites and is pretty easy to figure out. Dont hesitate to let me know if there is a glitch or problem as this is my first time using it and its all new to me! Signing up to bid and bidding was fast and easy.

When your there. Please share a link to the aucton on your other social media using the provided tags in the listing!!

Have fun and thank you for your support.

God Bless. Randy Haas, HHH Knives​

Attachments

• MTF take 2 auction knife 087 (800x533).jpg
    MTF take 2 auction knife 087 (800x533).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 50
[h=3][/h][h=1]HHH Custom Knives[/h]
[h=4]March online AUCTION

24 hrs left to bid!! [/h][h=2]Damascus folder This beautiful knife will be sold to the highest bidder. Get You SOME!![/h]
HHH Custom Knives, Damascus MTF custom liner lock folder with HHH Tribal pattern damascus blade, Blackwood and birch handles, titanium liners.
[h=4]Production Chef By HHH Knives[/h][h=3]AEB-L Stainless 240mm blade[/h]
240mm Stainless Production Chef knives
[h=4]HHH Damascus billets[/h][h=3]Selection of available pieces. [/h]
HHH Damascus billets

Back