Back with a New Attitude

rootes_of_ohio

My name is Tim Balda.
Some of you know me and some don't.

After taking 2-3 years to finalize the closing of my business, I'm beginning again and starting over from scratch.

I'll be doing business in many different niche markets, some of which will be knife related.
I hope to bring some interesting products to the market.
Nothing big, nothing complicated.......just good things that will be first rate and only the best.

The new digs are located at 326 West 37th St. in Lorain, Ohio
Nice shop and storage facility.
Also a great place to store and work on my little Brit Cars.

In a couple of weeks, I'll offer first these mosaic pins.

pins.jpgpins.jpg

There will be four. An eagle, a snowflake, the maple leaf, and the spider.
They are imported from a tiny factory overseas and the first batch will be here and available for sale in a couple weeks.
Prices and availability once I receive them. More patterns as they are developed.

I hope to remain a part of the community for a long time now.

There will be stag, mammoth ivory, a little pearl, some fossil bone and a little fossil walrus ivory too.
I don't make my living off this stuff any more, so it will be a relaxed and hopefully, easy business.

Thanks in advance for your kindness and attention.

Take Care,

Tim

Tim,
Looks like you have some very interesting material there, what is the possibility of getting custom pins made? Do you have any idea of costs yet? Also, what materials will they be made of? Welcome to the dog pound, if you're looking for a relaxed wonderful place to be with the BEST of the BEST people in the knife making world, you have found it!!! Knife Dogs are the finest people you will ever meet!!!! Enjoy your stay, Rex

Hi Tim, Good to see you here. Welcome back to the knife business...

welcome.gif

Many Thanks

Hi,
I've received many emails and even a few calls.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
It's good to be back in business.
The figural pins are finally here and available.
Please go to the forum for

Rootes Group of Ohio Inc.

in the suppliers' section.

Many thanks to Tracy for the leg-up!

Take Care,

Tim

eagle_004.JPG
maple_leaf_002.JPG
snowflake_001.JPG
spider_003.JPG

Back