Baby is coming early

Justin:
I love girls, I;ve got two of them. They are so fun growing up but a little problematic as they grow up. You;ll see what I mean. Momma looks great and you look a little scruffy, as usual :). All the best to you guys.

Wallace

Congratulations great to hear everyone is doing well. Don't worry you should start getting a full nights sleep in 4 or 5 years

My wife had cholestatis (not spelled right I know) with all five of our kids. It sucks and is scary. It can cause fetal death even right before they are born. Every single one of our kids was born right around 35 weeks.

Congrats on the baby and glad everyone is doing well! Remember to stay in the moment. It goes quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife had cholestatis (not spelled right I know) with all five of our kids. It sucks and is scary. It can cause fetal death even right before they are born. Every single one of our kids was born right around 35 weeks.

Congrats on the baby and glad everyone is doing well! Remember to stay in the moment. It goes quick.

Thanks Brian. With all 5! Wow I know how miserable my wife was and you're right nerve racking but everyone is doing good now.
I think we will get to go home tomorrow.

Thanks Brian. With all 5! Wow I know how miserable my wife was and you're right nerve racking but everyone is doing good now.
I think we will get to go home tomorrow.

It is horrible. Was she on ursodil for her levels? It really helped my wife's pain and especially the ITCHING!!!

Justin, I have 4 girls and 1 step daughter who calls me dad still, each lil girl is differently unique but a slight heads up for the terrible 2s. They start at about 16 months and are worse than boys on the moods and destruction in min catagory. Lol enjoy the learning and loving of your new lil punkin. And one last tip, If yiu want peace and time alone in the shop dont watch knife videos on youtube with her in your arms. My 9 mo old gets pist if she has to stay inside with mom when I go out to work on knives. Lol

Back