Arkansas Knife Show 2015 ~ Knife Images

Thank you Don, Kevin, Lin, John! I'm glad you like the photos!

Next up:

Maker: David Lisch, JS
Facebook: David Lisch
Instagram: @davidlisch
Model: Slim Bad Fighter
Blade: 12 3/8"
Overall: 17 3/8"
Coined Bronze Liners, Ancient Walrus Handle, Forged Integral Frame
Flowed In Penny Guard
Dragon Thunder Damascus Integral Frame 1080 & 15N20

click image to enlarge

Only 9 more from the Arkansas show to go. I apologize for the wait guys. The move and abundance of knives I've been shooting has set me back further than expected. I'll have more of a handle on things for future shows now that I have the experience of the Arkansas show under my belt (and a new studio). Thank you for your patience. Really. =)

Next up:

Maker: Dave Boleware
Model: California Bowie
Blade Length: 6"
Overall Length: 10 3/4"
Blade: 440c Stainless Steel
Guard: Damascus
Handle: Frame Handle Consisting of Dyed Ivory Micarta, Nickel Silver and Black Spacer Material with Dyed Camel Bone Scales
Sheathmaker: Dave Boleware

click image to enlarge

Maker: Terry Schreiner
Model: Black Widow
Blade: 3 5/8"
Overall: 8 3/16"
01 Tool steel with Mosaic Carbon Damascus Bolsters, Synthetic Scales
Sheath: Larry Parsons

click image to enlarge

Maker: Terry Schreiner
model: Brown Widow
Blade: 3 3/8"
Overall: 8 3/8"
01 Tool Steel with Carbon Mosaic Damascus Bolsters, Synthetic Scales
Sheath: Larry Parsons

click image to enlarge

Last edited:
Alright guys, there're a few more knife photos from the show that I shot at home so I'm going to go ahead and just go back to posting photos in their owe threads. I'll post them here as well since they were technically at the show. Thank you so much for all the support and simply for looking at my photos of all of the knives I shot from the show. It's been an amazing experience. Being my first show I learned a ton. Future shows I do (such as Seattle next week) the photography will be finished well, a LOT faster since we've finished moving. Thanks again!

Here's one from Kyle:

Maker: Kyle Royer, MS
Facebook: Kyle Royer Knives
10 1/2 inch feather pattern blade with sharpened clip. Mammoth ivory handle with domed pins. Coined titanium liners. Frame handle with feather pattern fittings. Handmade K~ROYER sheath with gator skin and tooling.

click image to enlarge

Back