Another Warning: concealed carry permit , maybe knives also

As a disabled vet this really whizzes me off! :12: I never once thought about but I have been asked these same questions! :what!:

They sent me to a shrink one time and the guy asked me why I was there. I asked him if he really wanted to know and he said yes. I told him that it was because the Government would rather pay him to analyze me than to pay me the benefits I was owed. He laughed and nodded in agreement although he wouldn't outright say that.

Shortly there after my benefits were OKed but now I will have to be careful about those questions. I mean hell who hasn't been depressed and at times I have thought about an end to the pain, but I turned to God and I know that I have more strength there than any doctor can give me!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up, and I'm confident Obama and his clowns won't be around after the next presidential election.

Crazy. Why would a doctor even ask these questions..And it isn't like you are under oath. Who says you can't lie and say you don't have them. The only person I would answer truthfully (if even at all) would be an LEO.

No one is telling you how to answer the questions. That is an individual decision. In the civilian world, doctors/nurses will typically only ask these questions if they feel the patient is under "emotional stress". In a military/VA scenario these questions are routine due to the fact that there is a track record of deployed personnel suffer from the condition. The intent is not to attempt to take away your rights, but to have an early diagnosis and provide treatment so that the patient may lead a happier and more productive life.

Back