Another one of my slip jints.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I bought this feather Damascus from fellow Knife Dog Bill Behnke.
I made the scales from some red stag antlers I had on hand.
This is my Little Bill model,the blade is 2 5/8" long,.070" thick,the knife is 3 1/2" long closed. Another slim,light folder with my usual features of stainless washers for anti scratch relief,stainless frame,integral bolster/liners,light spring weight with lively walk and talk.
Come see it at The Blade Show!
Y'all enjoy these photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 30
WOW!! Calvin - that's NICE. Thanks to your teaching I even know what "walk 'n talk" is for a slipjoint:)

Do you plan to bring that to the Hammer-in April 26th? I'm still planning to be there.

Ken H>

What a beautiful looking knife you've made Cal. This one really stands out and to me.. I love it.

Thank you all so much for your kind words.
Ken,yes,I'll have it at the hammer in.
George,yes,I'll have it at the Blade show,my table is 5-L,up front in the Guild section.

Calvin, that is my favorite so far. I bet it gets snatched up quick.

I have so much in common with that knife. Since my Dad and Grandfather were both named Bill, I have been "Little Bill" for over 40 years. Skinny, super attractive and named "Little Bill", well 2 outta 3 ain't bad.:biggrin:

Bill

Calvin, that is my favorite so far. I bet it gets snatched up quick.

I have so much in common with that knife. Since my Dad and Grandfather were both named Bill, I have been "Little Bill" for over 40 years. Skinny, super attractive and named "Little Bill", well 2 outta 3 ain't bad.:biggrin:

Bill

Bill,
You forgot,modest!:biggrin:
I named this model Little Bill in honor of Bill Ruple,he gave me this pattern,I shrunk it to 80% of its original size,thus,Little Bill.

Back