Anniversary Knife

Joel

A friend of mine is celebrating 18 years sober tomorrow and his girlfriend had asked me to build her a knife as a gift; seeing as he's never owned a custom knife. He likes fairly big knives, being one of those farmers and woodsmen who like one that'll do anything from a "steer to a deer". This one has a 5.5 inch blade(tip to plunge) of 3/32" CPM154CM. NS guard. The Kingwood is stabilized in Nelsonite and finished with Watco's Teak Oil. Leather sheath.
Picture410.jpg

Picture411.jpg

Picture412.jpg

Joel,
Very nice knife and nice finish on the Kingwood. I am sure this will be a great life time memory just like taking the first step to being sober. Wade

18 years sober!! Thats awesome..what a cool reason to gift a knife.

I will be celebrating 8 years sober next month.. :) I prefer a smaller blade.. LoL!! :D JK Great looking knife BTW

Its a KNIFE LIFE!
Randy

18 years sober!! Thats awesome..what a cool reason to gift a knife.

I will be celebrating 8 years sober next month.. :) I prefer a smaller blade.. LoL!! :D JK Great looking knife BTW

Its a KNIFE LIFE!
Randy

Actually, so do I, but, heck, it's his anniversary. First knife I've built with a guard and a snap sheath in years also, not being fond of either. I've a little over 15 years, and started making knives 14 years ago. There was this old file laying around.........

Congrats to your friend, that's an anniversary worth being grateful for and a really nice knife to commemorate it.

Back