Alaskan Skinner and Hunter

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Heres a pair I just finished up. The blade is some of Randy Jr's WWW pattern with Crazy lace pattern bolsters. and Mammoth ivory handles. :)

These are both BEASTLY knives. and the sizes on the blades are as big as Alaska! The hunter is 1 7/8 wide and 3/16 thick full flat ground The skinner is 1 3/4 wide an 3/16 thick. OAL 12"

Anyways, The sheaths are awesome and were made by my buddy CT.

Thanks for looking, as always comments and or critiques welcomed.

IMG_2679800x533.jpg
IMG_2667800x533.jpg
IMG_2668800x533.jpg
Skinnerhunter146800x533.jpg

IMG_2579800x533.jpg
IMG_2647800x533.jpg
IMG_2649800x533.jpg
IMG_2544800x533.jpg

wow! those are beasts! love the file work on the first one. I don't think i have ever seen anything like it. amazing as always.

Randy,
Your knives just keep getting better and better and better and so on. Beautiful work on both and CT is right up there with his sheath work as well. :thumbup: Wade

Thanks Wade. :)

Learning and growing as a maker on every knife! Its a awesome and challenging adventure!!

Randy

Thanks guys, Im waiting for feedback from my client on these. They should be there this week. I hope. The Yukon is a long ways from the USA.. So its up to the Canadian postal service at this point!

Its always great to hear from you guys! Thanks again!!!

Thank you Mr Bruce Bump! We have so much respect for you ad your work. It means more then I can ever say in writing to have you complement our knives!! :D

I was already feeling pretty darn good about what were doing, and these knives. But you just made my day. Thanks!!!

God Bless YA!
Randy

I received a few photos yesterday from the repentance of these knives and wanted to share. I think his moose will be a blessing to there family this winter.

The knives are in the Yukon and at work daily. They made short work of this moose.

Note: In the images you will see the wild around him. Its such a harsh environment that there are almost no trees. and the ones that can grow do not look nothing like what we have down here in the States!

Thanks for looking, As always, comments and critiques are welcomed

Attachments

• DSC01058.jpg
    DSC01058.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC01073.jpg
    DSC01073.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01070.jpg
    DSC01070.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01071.jpg
    DSC01071.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 6
Randy I see it finally paid off listening to all the things I told you to do. You did just the oppisite :lol: and your work turned out just beautiful. I love every piece you show. KT

Back