ABS New England Hammer-In. Anyone going?

• Thread starter Mr. Bad Example
  • Start date
M

Mr. Bad Example

Is anyone going to the Hammer-In in Auburn on the 23th-25th? I'm thinking about going down to check it out, at least for one of the days.

Hi Michael

I may be going down for one of the days with one of the smiths up here. Not sure yet, but I'll let you know when it firms up.

Dick

Hi Michael

I may be going down for one of the days with one of the smiths up here. Not sure yet, but I'll let you know when it firms up.

Dick

Hi Dick--I was actually gonna email you to see if you were going. I'd like to know which demos are on which days--I think I will call to see if I can get some more details than they have on the web site. Do let me know which day(s) you plan on going.

Yep, it's in my back yard. I will be there for all three days. I am hoping to have my cutting knife (which I forged last year there) ready.

Yep, it's in my back yard. I will be there for all three days. I am hoping to have my cutting knife (which I forged last year there) ready.

Cool--look forward to seeing it. It's an hour or so down to Auburn for me so not sure I'll make it all three days, but we'll see.

You do not have to be an ABS member to attend. I am planning on being there. Last year I went for a day and a half and learned techniques, tips and tricks to greatly increase my learning curve. It is worth attending for that alone, however the best part it that is was a great time.

Back