A New Treasure

Here, I'll help you guys out. Maybe now you guys can figure it out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Batson and Me.jpg
    Batson and Me.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 64
Hey Murph,glad for ya bro.That is special to have like it is,but it would be a real treasure if he were to finish it.

God bless,Keith

I watched Jim grind it then heat treat it. It sure looks a lot different now. You sure missed an education by not staying around. This will definately be a finished knife. Then you can sell it on Knife Dogs...:haha:
NOT!

Nope!!! This one will go along side my Jim Crowell blades in the never ever sell (and if I die and someone else sells them I'll haunt them for life) category.

Murph you said treasure not Fort Knotts. Amazing!!!

I think Murph is holding out on ALL of yall! See, I believe the REAL treasure that was made at Batsons, that Murph took home is the one he is holding out on all of you. I got to see it, I thought it looked pretty good, especially for NUMBER 1#. I wonder if Murph will brag about that one? He definitley should, he probably won't, so I'm going to call him out. Show us the REAL treasure, YOUR FIRST FORGED BLADE!!!! I was there when he was forging it out, and guys for his first forged blade, he did awesome, he won't say it, and we'll probably have to bend his arm behind his back to get him to post a pic of it, so everyone, let's start ragging him until we get a pic, it's still rough, as in just forged condition. I think he needs to know that he has the ability to hammer a blade out. A new maker in the blossoming stage, he's going to need a little encouragement. So let's hear it everyone. Murph, lets see a pic!!!!!

Rex, do you have any idea how late you are in pushing this issue??? Man, you need to pay more attention to the "New to Knifemaking" area.

I'll help ya out Rex.

http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?t=7843

Have I mentioned how much fun I have giving you a hard time? I'd relate your oversight to a former career of yours, but last time I made those comments, Jeff slapped me on the back of the hand with a ruler.

Thank you for the compliment. It means alot to me.

Rex, do you have any idea how late you are in pushing this issue??? Man, you need to pay more attention to the "New to Knifemaking" area.

huh1...(I guess he didn't see me sneakin' in behind Rex...whew! I'll just tippy-toe back the way I came,and maybe he won't notice me...);)

nice blade btw!
I'm dyin' to see what she looks like as you finish her!!

Last edited:
Back