A.G. Russell Knife Show Thread

Here are a few pics of the knives Nadine and I brought home with us. The first pic is of the "Tidioute" lockback trapper I won and the CRKT "Ripple" I picked up at A.G.'s shop after the BBQ.
IMG_0134.jpg

Next is the Busse "Swamp Rat" Custom I bought for myself. I really need to get in touch with Busse and find out the information on this piece. I have no idea what the name of the model is nor do I know which steel it is made of.
IMG_0135.jpg

Lastly is a pic of my "Scrapyard" alongside the one we bought for Nadine. As you can see, Nadine's knife IS bigger than mine, just as James said. The first thing Nadine did when we got home was to grab the lanyard that Jeff had sent her and tie it on to her new knife. Now she wants to make a pink kydex sheath for it to match her lanyard.
IMG_0136.jpg

Thanks for posting up all of the pictures guys. I only got a couple of shots from my table as I spent most of the two days standing behind my table. It was a fun show.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and chatted at the show. It was a crazy couple of days. I have attended A.G.'s show all 3 years now, and have to say, this year was by far the best of the three.
I really enjoyed getting to see old friends and meeting new ones.
Billy, James, Mr. Williams, Mr. Newberry, Nadine and that goofy guy she's married to for the bald head, and everyone else. You guys make doing knife shows a really great time.....

Back