A couple of Bushwhackers!!

Benr.t

Sometimes my imagination gets the better of me when I put pencil to paper, and come up with stuff like these. :cool:

I wanted to cram as much power and usability into a fairly compact package, with a Neo-Tribal feel. The long handle gives you tons of power when you move your hand to the back. I also gave them a generous choil that is rounded and polished (as well as the spine). This allows you to have a very comfortable choked up grip for handling small tasks. The Hooked one I named the "Bushcliffe" (Thanks to David Sharp for the name). I call the other one the "Bush Brute", because it is basically a small version off the large "Jungle Brute" that I did a little while back.

The wrapped and soaked handles are very comfortable and offer tons of grip. The "Bush Brute" has two hammered copper Menuki's as well.
They are both 5160 and .250" at the spine. Oal is around 15.25" and have about a 8.25" blade.
I gave the blades a nice durable antiqued finish.

Let me know what you all think. Any and all comments or Critiques are welcome.
Thanks for looking!!

Here are a couple pics of the spring tempered tangs and spines that I thought looked pretty cool.

Man, those are sweet! I especially dig the Bushcliffe, both the blade and the wrap. Great work, Ben!

Back