8-23-09 KnifeDogs started - We are 1 year old

Happy Birthday to (yea I'm late). I do have to agree with everyone else this is THE best knife forum on the net. Thanks to all who keep it a great place to be and learn.

I stumbled on the party late and missed out on the first few months but have sure enjoyed being here.

Thanks to all you folks who make it happen and keep it running smoothly.

Carey

I don't know of ANY other on-line knife community that has experienced this kind of growth...
There are a couple other big forums,but I don't recall their growth being as rapid as this.
...personally,I have a theory as to this phenomenon :
anyone else notice the scent of Kibbles-n-Bits wafting up from the keyboard when you turn on your computers?
:confused2:
:3:
Happy Birthday KnifeDogs!
wolves-1-2.jpg

Well, I've only been here a few months. Lurked before registering, and quickly figured out that this place rocks for real information.

I am a registered member of several other knife forums, but this is the only one I post at. I don't even comment at the others any more. Why, you may ask? This place comes across to me as a bunch of folks that care about the hobby (madness?) and want to help others.

The other places seem to be like the old farts club where you have to be in the 500 post rank to even be recognized, not to mention get a question answered.

Keep it up Boss! A LOT of people here are better folks and better knife makers due to this venue! I know I am! Heck, I may even be to the point of etching my name into a blade I made soon since the folks here have said it was worthy of a mark! :biggrin:

Charlie

Back