3M Abrasives - We need your help!

jshulman

Good Afternoon!

My name is Jackson Shulman and I work for 3M in the Abrasive Systems Division. My division is looking to speak with customers of abrasives products to better understand how customers decide which products and brands to purchase and what they look for from an abrasives supplier in terms of abrasives information, service and products. We would also like to understand what customers would like from us in terms of online presence - what is 3M's presence now? How can it be improved?

If you are an abrasives customer (you do not need to be a 3M abrasives customer) and would be willing to speak with one of my colleagues for 30 minutes regarding these topics, please do let me know. In exchange for your time, we will send you a 3M gift box which includes products such as Post-it Notes, respirators and Scotch tape.

If you are interested, please reach out to me personally at jshulman@mmm.com or respond to this thread.

Thanks very much and I hope to be able to speak with you soon.

Jackson Shulman

I don't think there is a knifemaker out there that dose not like to talk about abrasives. I would be willing to talk to you guys.

Welcome Jackson, its great to hear a Rep. from a major abrasives company interested in what us knifemakers have to say. I'd be willing to spend a few minutes discussing this with you. All my contact info. is listed below. Feel free to call or email me when you get a chance.

Darren, Brad play a little hard to get and perhaps you can get some belts out of them rather than a few post it notes.

Back