3 3/4" Stag Clip

Brent D. Cramer

Here's a Lanny's Clip for y'all. I hope like it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fall'09 537.jpg
    Fall'09 537.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Wow , that is a stunner ! There are some very talented slipjoint makers out there , and you sir , are certainly one of them.

There is nothing about this one that I don't like , you do exceptional work !

Bremt ,

That is one beautiful folder ! 2thumbs Where do you find stag like that ? I need some for folders.

Joe

I'll take it take it 1 Oh, wrong spot.:rolleyes: That one is so close to Wilfred, I can see some "Bose rub" on it.sharpen1 Very nice Brent!2thumbs

Wow , that is a stunner ! There are some very talented slipjoint makers out there , and you sir , are certainly one of them.

There is nothing about this one that I don't like , you do exceptional work !

Thanks John,
but compared to most I can't compete. It amazes me to think of the very generous knifemakers on the forums that have given me help and encouragement. I just try to make the one I'm working on today better than the last.

joe sangster Bremt ,

That is one beautiful folder ! Where do you find stag like that ? I need some for folders.

Joe

Joe,
I buy almost all of my stag at the blade show in Atlanta. Sometimes at other smaller shows. It takes a while to pick through it all but it's better than taking your chances when you order.

Once when I was in a bind I called Cullpeppers and described what I needed....they hand picked six sets for me and I charged it to my credit card then they let me pick the three best and return the others. They were great to work with!

(http://www.knifehandles.com/stag-horn-and-bone)

My point is you really need to look at the stuff before you buy! I hope this helps.

Brent

Last edited:
Thanks John,
but compared to most I can't compete. It amazes me to think of the very generous knifemakers on the forums that have given me help and encouragement.

A modest maker , no need to fret , from what I see , you are indeed up there with those at the top of the game , hold your head high and know that your work is well respected.

Back