2x42 belts

jleiwig

Since Tracy doesn't seem to carry the 2x42 belts, what other suppliers offer them at decent prices. The only place I've seen them is at supergrit.com.

Do they even make the blaze belts in the 2x42 size?

Industrial abrasives.com also carries 2 x 42 belts in a wide variety of grits. They also have a buy 12 aluminum oxide belts and get 12 free deal.

Dick

Trugrit and Supergrit are where I get all of mine. The each have some belts that the other doesn't carry, and have a different assortment of accessories/safety/materials/supplies, so I usually alternate between them depending on what else I need with my belts.

Industrial abrasives.com also carries 2 x 42 belts in a wide variety of grits. They also have a buy 12 aluminum oxide belts and get 12 free deal.

Dick

I'll second these guys,comes out to 1.60 a belt with shipping.

Do they even make the blaze belts in the 2x42 size?

By Norton's literature Blaze belts only seem to come in 2x72 or bigger and small ones for belt files. I've been looking for them for my 2x48 but have had no luck. All this talk about Blaze and other premium belts has got me hankering for a 2x72 or at least a way to convert my current K-zoo.

One of the problems with a 2X42" belt grinder is the small sellection of belts. I believe that Jantz carries them.

Doug Lester

Back