I was at Wayne's camp many times during Batson's and he was passing out Knife Dogs cards and telling people about it. He is a super supporter!

All we did was inform the public about our great little knife community. The community got the members.

I went through a sales training course many years ago. The instructor told us about different marketing techniques and how to sell different products. He told us that there would be a day where we were expected to sell a product that we didn't believe in and that we had to sell it the same as a product we did believe in. Long story short, I quit the job the next week because I knew I couldn't sell something I didn't trust or believe in.

Knife Dogs sells itself. We don't have to sell it to people. We just have to inform them that it is here and have them check it out. The guys/gals that we are looking to add to our membership will join on thier own after they see how we operate. The ones we don't want will decide it's not for them and move on.

Congratulations Boss and Founders and thank you for creating Knife Dogs. Are we on track for what you projected for the first year?

I was just last night wondering what increase had come since Blade. Now are we pushing for 4,000, only 327 to go, or are we pushing for the big 5. There is another ABS symposium at Troy, Ohio in August, July 23-25 is the ABS Hammer-In at the New England School of Metalwork, and Tannehill and Quad State in September. I bet we pass the 4,000 by the end of September and may be close to the 5,000 by the end of the year.

Thanks to boss and others that got this forum up and going,
and thanks to all here for insuring and maintaining our no drama,
G rated site we can all enjoy.

God bless,Keith

it's been good.
We still have a lot of people that don't log in or get logged out by the software so it shows we have more guests than members logged in. I'll see if I can find and disable that auto log off timer and get a truer picture of our members logged on at any time.
We will stay true to what we said from the beginning: No Drama, G rated, Friendly, Professional. We gain an average of 10 members a day. Of course at some time we will run out of people to sign up but I see that continuing for some time, maybe even growing a bit?

Back