2014 Knifemaker Holiday Gift Exchange

I am in! My gift just might be a new roll of Tin foil so the lucky recipient can have a fresh hat anytime they think they are being bombarded with Martian radio waves!:biggrin:

Happy thanksgiving and don't forget to over eat all the great food and to remember that its what we do with our bountiful horn of plenty! Not just what we have.

I've been updating the first post with everyone that has entered so far. I still need a few addresses. Please check the first post to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

Bruce, you can just line the bill with foil........if you're feeling lucky!

Oh.. sounds like fun... may I join In the fun or is it only for the old far. ....errrr distinguished members that have been here a while? :biggrin:

I believe we are all part of the family and in 500 or so post you'll be an old far... ...errrr distinguished member too. The only way to fit in is to join in. The more the merrier!

Merry Christmas!!!

Jess I haven't been around a lot lately (have devoted a lot of my time this last year with my kids and my now new wife) we were married on November 15th , but would really like to be in if everyone is ok with that...I will send you my info. I actually started getting my shop in order yesterday.

God bless
Keith

Only a few days left to join or get me your address. If I don't have your address, I can't include you in the drawing. The more the merrier!

I drew the names this morning, and will be sending you an IM with your recipients name. Thanks for playing everyone. If anyone has any issues, please contact me by IM. You need to send your gift by the 18th so that the person will get it by Christmas.

Back