2013 Members Choice Awards

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
It's time once again for the annual KnifeDogs Members Choice Awards.
This is our fourth contest and we expect it to be better than last year.
We are going with the same categories as last year with the following exceptions.
A. Bowies and Fighters over 11" will be combined into Non Tactical Fixed blades.
B. Bushcraft and Neo Tribal will have it's own category due to it's explosion in popularity.

So this years categories will be as follows:

Non-Tactical Fixed Blade
Tactical Fixed Blade
Non-Tactical Folder
Tactical-Folder
Best New Builder
Tomahawks, Axes and Swords
Leatherworks
Neo-Tribal / Bushcraft
Best Forum educator
Top Dog

I'll start and stick a thread for each category and we will except nominations through January 18th. They will then close at midnight and the final voting will begin and will end at midnight the Jan 31st.

The rules are simple:
The entries must have been posted with a picture on KnifeDogs during the year 2013.
You can nominate yourself or any other member.
Please post a good picture, because that's all we have to go by.
If a nominee thinks he's in the wrong category, just let me know.

What you can win:
International prestige and acclaim
A free one year personal forum on KnifeDogs (or renewal of your current forum)
A nice engraved plaque. (Handled again this year by Beth in Customer service).

Thanks,
Brad

Yes Brad,
Thanks a million for jumping in and taking the reins here. It is greatly appreciated.
I will try to jump in from time to time, but I'm confident that you will handle it well.

Thanks again,
Steve

Awesome!! I like Kitchen knives. ;)

Boss and his crew are the ones who deserve a award this year. God bless you all!!

Brad,
I would like to see more participation. Can you post a link and prompt folks to get involved. Knifedogs is huge. Maybe posting something about this in the Main Forum would get their attention?

Brad,
Thanks for stepping up for us!
Kitchen knives will be a category at the end of 2014? You're playing my song.

Kitchen knives are for 2013 as well Lawrence. Your in too by the way.

I have a thread in the main forum now, I will refresh it once in a while. Feel free guys to add to it, anything for attention.

I'll vote for you Calvin..... but where are the polls? Is there a special thread? OR - as in most forums, a place that says "Polls". Reckon I'm just not very sophisticated with internet stuff as I can't find it.

A link anyone?

Ken H>

Thanks for the link Brad - I guess I spend so much time in the knife makers section I forget about other great sections. My complaint is...... with so many GREAT entrants, how do I chose?

Ken H>

Back