1911 picture thread

Nice score, Boss. I hadn't ever heard of Bud's Gun Shop until you posted the first pic. It's only 75 miles from here in Lexington. Next trip to the VA hospital and I'm spending an afternoon at Bud's. What great prices and inventory!!!!! And you can try before buying at their 28 lane indoor range.

Last edited:
I am going to go out in the back yard and blast a few cans this weekend. That should give the neighbors and the golfers something to think about...

So, how does it feel to be a member of "The Man Club", Boss? I may have to break down and get me one of those some day. I almost bought one back in '05/'06 when they forst hit the market. Wish I had, the price was ALOT better back then before all of the great reviews were written.

I am going to have to make my own sheath for it. There isn't many of them out there for this model.

8b9ed16d.jpg

Colt MK IV Series 70

Wish I would have had the money today. I came across a really sweet Colt Super 38 at a local show. :(. I did get the gentleman's contact info in the event I can scrape up the cash.

Back