15" Fillet Knife

cote

Here you go Frank, this is my S30V 15" fillet knife A.K.A. Sharky, the blade is 10", Handle is Himalayan Rams Horn. Good for a small whale.

Thanks for looking,

Attachments

• Sharky (600 x 457).jpg
    Sharky (600 x 457).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 96
Guillaume, Nice job. Obviously you catch bigger fish than I do! That rams horn looks great on this knife. How thick of material is it? Will we see you at the spring ckg show? Paul

Guillaume, Nice job. Obviously you catch bigger fish than I do! That rams horn looks great on this knife. How thick of material is it? Will we see you at the spring ckg show? Paul

Great to see you here Paul, This fillet knife is 1/16" stock, this large model "Regular model has a 7 1/2" blade" started with one custom order so I made a few extra and now they outsale my smaller one.........at my fishing hole I have no need for this large a blade, maybe I should follow one of my customers to his fishing hole and see what I've been missing:D

I'll be at the CKG show this year, looking forward to it.

Mighty fine fillet knive Gill. A lot fancier than any I"ve ever made. Maybe I better step it up.LOL Great knife.

Larry

looks nice, after fileting the fish you could open your beer bottle with the sharks mouth.
(;
cheers, casey

Back