1095, Mammoth Ivory and Buckeye Burl Huntsman knife

Lerch

This a utility/skinner knife, i call the design Huntsman after my favorite pair of old browning hunting boots i had as a kid. The OAL is 9.2" with a 3.6" cutting edge and 1" finger rest in front of the guard. This is differentially heat treated 1095 carbon steel that is deeply etched and then the hardened edge is polished with some 0000 compound to reveal a nice soft grey/blue patina. The bolsters are brass with a rubbed 600grit finish then mammoth ivory with white spacers, then buckeye burl and stainless thong tube. Pins in mammoth ivory and burl are mosaics. The blade is a deep bellied skinner with a false edge on top and rounded edges. The sheath is a pouch style by Larry Parsons of Parsons saddle shop in Mustang, OK.

Im asking $325 shipped in the lower 48

If you have any questions message me on the board or email me at steve@lerchknives.net

some pics

DSC_0807.jpg

DSC_0805.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0771.jpg

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

thanks
steve

Last edited:
i warranty all knives my knives for practical purposes, as long as the knife is used in the intended means of what a knife was designed for i guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you ever have a problem with the knife let me know and i will do everything in my power to fix it or solve the situation. Natural materials cannot be fully covered as mother natures conditions can possibly have adverse affects on them, that being said i do everything in my power to make sure that the materials are tough as possible and practical maintenance can be of great help as well. I have purposefully tried to beat the crap out of my knives by being as rough as possible with them in a "hunting" aspect and i aint broke one yet, that being said they aint pry bars or screw drivers so dont use them as that :) If you get the knife and dont like it contact me within 3 days of arrival and return it in original condition and i will refund you in full.

thanks
steve

Back