Baby is coming early

Justin Presson

Well we found out this week through some blood work that my wife has developed Cholestasis...basically it messes with the bile and the liver. The results causing intense itching for the woman(which has been rough on moma) but can be dangerous for the baby to the point of the very worst towards the end of pregnancy.
So our doctors decided Monday we are going in for a c-section to get the little girl out.
Excited and nervous all at the same time. baby was due the 31st of Jan so not super early but still a suprise to us.

Send some good vibes towards KC.

Justin

Thanks for the prayers guys. Hopefully all goes well I will have a picture of a beautiful little girl to share.

Since we will be in the hospital a few days I'm sure I will be on here a bunch so you might get sick of me posting :)

Justin , congrats on the new arrival , I'm sure everything will go fine just remember its the start of a new road.

I'm happy to say moma and baby are doing well. Thanks for the prayers
e0fd69c561e8a0edd052b3fe97c3a2b3.jpg

Wow! The mother and Baby look great! Congrats! Just one question? And whom is that ugly guy on the right? :3:

Gongratulations to both of you Justin.
A daughter will love you like no one else can, but when they want to spread misery....everyone suffers. lol. I'm still glad I had 3 anyway, they turned out to be some of my best friends. Hope you'll find the same.

Rudy

Last edited:
Back