You know you’re getting old when…

smithy

I'M NOT OLD !!! I'm guilty of only 3/4 of those... and that's not old...right???? :) ...Teddy

One

Banned
… when your wife or lady dog asks you if you want “super sex“, and you say,… “I’ll take the soup“.

rhinoknives

I'm so old I don't buy green bananas any more.
Ha Ha Ha! No green Bananas Calvin? Well Yesterday the man at the farmers market at the Avocado stand said to me after I asked if any were ripe?, Don't worry sir, they will be ripe in a few days! I said a few days? I might not be able to remember why I bought them in a few days!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

One

Banned
... An elderly man thinking his wife was losing her hearing went about 20' behind her and asked "Can you hear me sweetheart"?. No reply. Moved to 10' and inquired again. No reply. 5' and not a word. A few inches behind ear, he asked "Can you hear me now honey"? His wife said "For the fourth time, yes."

Last edited:

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I was driving on I -10 yesterday,my cellphone rang and it was my son calling to tell me that he had heard on the radio that there was someone driving the wrong way on the interstate. I told him, there are hundreds of them!

One

Banned
A couple of geezers were sitting on a bench outside the nursing home, having a little chat. "How are you, Tom?" asked Marvin."I'm not feeling well today - utterly exhausted," Tom replied. "I pulled a muscle and it's killing me.""That pulled muscle shouldn't make you so tired, though.""Well, it does if you pull it a couple of hundred times...."

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
My arthritis is so bad that I have to have help to fall down!

Next:

Where you been Mae Ann, I ain't seen you in weeks.
Oh, I been in bed with arthritis.
Oh, well tell him that I say hi.

Gary Miller

we have all heard the old "snow on the roof" line. i noticed that the snow is getting pretty close to my pilot light.