Wood Block Giveaway

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
I recently cut up some wood blocks and sent them to KMG for stabilization. I had way too many so some blocks did not make the trip to Arizona. Their loss is your gain. As such, I will giveaway ten (10) sets of four (4) blocks. I may have a few more, but I need to clear out a few sets to see where I will end up.

From left to right is unstabilized maple, walnut, oak and cottonwood. All of them are 1 to 1.25 inches thick, 1 1/2 inches wide and around 5 inches long.

I will send complete sets of one (1) block each. I do not want to take any orders for any other combination. Try a little of everything. . . on me!

These are not top notch, AAAA graded, burl wood. But they are good solid blocks with decent grain patterns. They will make a solid knife handle. All are unstabilized, unstained and untreated. Ready for use.

My belief is that some of the beginners on this site, need to get a set. More accomplished makers are probably not interested as the blocks are relatively plain looking. But, anyone can request a set for their own.

I can fit 4 blocks in a small flat rate box and put it in the US mail for $5.00. I will even pay the postage. This will be for Continental US only as I do not know if they will get through customs.

The first ten people to post that they want a set will get one. You will need to pm your mailing address.

Good luck.

DeMo

buckmark13

I'd love the walnut, maple, or cottonwood! Very generous of you and as a beginner its very much appreciated. I learn a lot from the site and people like you make it that much more enjoyable. THANKS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
I still have four more to give away. If you want one - just let me know.

Otherwise, I will get them all boxed up this weekend and sent out next week.

Please save me another trip to the post office and claim one this week.

DeMo

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
James - you are in.

Hey Everyone! I boxed these up last night. I had enough to get twelve (12) sets. Seven (7) of them have been claimed. I have five (5) more to give away.

If you have any interest. Just claim one so I only have to go to the post office in one visit.

I will be mailing out early next week for all that have made a claim so far.

DeMo