qwqw.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 21
  • xdw.jpg
    xdw.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 17
  • xdww.jpg
    xdww.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 16
let me put on my sunglasses im blind, wait there it is cool how in the world did you get it so white?

Never worked with elk hide, is it a typical thing for it to be so snow-white like that?...gorgeous worksmanship by the way!

KT,
Now you have me wondering what kind of pill's you might be taking. You must have had a really BRIGHT idea when you came up with this one.:happy: Very nice craftsmanship. Wade

Frank no. I had it dyed white. Thank you. Wade people like you and Randy keep comming up with such nice items I have a hard time keeping. The belt will be among my next projects. KT

KT, I can only imagine how difficult it was keeping that clean. I have a hard time keeping regular leather clean. Very nice!

Looks great KT! And like something fat-Elvis would have been proud to wear on stage... :D I honestly mean that in a good way...

Terry, this one reminds me of ME...Clean, Pure and Sparkling!!.....WAIT....WAIT...think it don't say it ..
Awesome job ......Randy

Terry, dear friend----You have a pretty darn good idea of the high regard I hold both you and your work. This piece does not diminish that admiration. You have a lot of courage to go into white, it scares the bejazus out of me!!! --Sandy

Back