Where To Get New Logo And Stencils

SPAknives

Happy New Year Everyone!
Hey I am looking for some to possibly help me design a new logo for my makers mark. I know it has been a few years ago but it seems like there was a guy here who could help with that and also make digital logos.
Also wondering which you all use to have your stencils made. I have been using the same guy for a few years and he has been great. Judt wondering what other options there are. Thanks ya'll

J. Hoffman

Dealer - Purveyor
I use to use Ernie but switched to IMG a few years ago. Much better design and stencil life than Ernie and they are cheaper in the long run.

One Armed

Yeah, I can’t say as to what some are doing to not get good life from Ernie’s stencils, but I get 8+ blades per stencil! For even his initial cost of $65(for new design. Getting more of the same is cheaper), I’m not sure what more a person thinks they should get.

J. Hoffman

Dealer - Purveyor
Yeah, I can’t say as to what some are doing to not get good life from Ernie’s stencils, but I get 8+ blades per stencil! For even his initial cost of $65(for new design. Getting more of the same is cheaper), I’m not sure what more a person thinks they should get.
That's the problem, is only getting 8 blades per stencil. A stencil should last much longer. Maybe give IMG a try. You may be pleasantly surprised.

One Armed

That's the problem, is only getting 8 blades per stencil. A stencil should last much longer. Maybe give IMG a try. You may be pleasantly surprised.

LOL, 8 is the lowest I have ever done is what I was trying to convey. I have also done over 20 blades per stencil! If I had to average, it’s probably a dozen or so.., I don’t know. Point is, Ernie supplies 12 stencils per order. Even at the intro fee of $65, and lets just say you get 10 per...., well, that’s like $0.54 cents a blade. If you think that is a problem, and you are happy with IMG, I’m happy for you. As for me, I’m extremely satisfied with Ernie. I also use his recipe for electrolyte. (He gives that info away FREE). Ernie is a Knifemaker Maker who makes stencils FOR knife makers.

J. Hoffman

Dealer - Purveyor
LOL, 8 is the lowest I have ever done is what I was trying to convey. I have also done over 20 blades per stencil! If I had to average, it’s probably a dozen or so.., I don’t know. Point is, Ernie supplies 12 stencils per order. Even at the intro fee of $65, and lets just say you get 10 per...., well, that’s like $0.54 cents a blade. If you think that is a problem, and you are happy with IMG, I’m happy for you. As for me, I’m extremely satisfied with Ernie. I also use his recipe for electrolyte. (He gives that info away FREE). Ernie is a Knifemaker Maker who makes stencils FOR knife makers.
As long as your happy stay with Ernie. I was trying to give options to the OP. To each his own.