Whats your EDC?

TJ2713

I currently carry a CRKT folder and am looking to upgrade to something fixed. I had a Spyderco Harpy before this.
Want something with a good utility edge and solid sheath. Blade length is not a real concern so long as it is functional.

This year I have been carrying Southern Grind Spider Monkey with copper scales and damasteel damascus blade. Love watching the copper patina. Beautiful knife.

LesterTroll

Picture please...of the southern grind deal.
I’m rolling with a cheap swiss army thing.....LOL..... practical none the less:cool::p

Justin Presson

Until I make my own I have been carrying a Buck Vantage Pro Small but recently picked up a Civivi Backlash.
After carrying the Backlash for a week...it is crazy how smooth, how good of a flipper a $42 knife from China can be.

C Craft

Until I make my own I have been carrying a Buck Vantage Pro Small but recently picked up a Civivi Backlash.
After carrying the Backlash for a week...it is crazy how smooth, how good of a flipper a $42 knife from China can be.
Whoa careful there Justin, that is the very kind of talk that makes it hard to sell a custom!! LOL

Who am I to talk I have been carrying a Sears, knock off from a Buck. What can I say I carried a real cheap one back into Sears one night and the little gal, that waited on me. Says, we don't have any of that model. I told her sugar I have been trying to get in here for two weeks. I have been working overtime and by the time I get off Sears is already closed. She told me just pick any one in there and she would warranty it out! So of course I got the most expensive one they had. And that is still my EDC!!

Justin Presson

Whoa careful there Justin, that is the very kind of talk that makes it hard to sell a custom!! LOL

Who am I to talk I have been carrying a Sears, knock off from a Buck. What can I say I carried a real cheap one back into Sears one night and the little gal, that waited on me. Says, we don't have any of that model. I told her sugar I have been trying to get in here for two weeks. I have been working overtime and by the time I get off Sears is already closed. She told me just pick any one in there and she would warranty it out! So of course I got the most expensive one they had. And that is still my EDC!!
I know, I'm my own worst enemy.
I bought it to dissect it as I have never had a knife on bearings and wanted to check it out before I dive into making one.
I do carry my little slip joint I made too.