What do you do to be lost?

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
NOTHING! All you do is neglect the salvation that has been wrought for you by Christ.
"How shall we escape,if we neglect so great a salvation; which at first began to be spoken by the Lord,and was confirmed unto us by them that heard Him." [Hebrews 2:3].
There is no other way.
The only way is Christ. He said so,"Jesus said unto him,I am the way,the truth,and the life: no man come to the Father ,but by Me.[John 14:6].
There are many ways that seem right to men,but,Proverbs 16:25 tells us,"There are many ways that seem right unto man,but the end thereof are the ways of death.
What do you do to be lost? Nothing!

Yep, we're all lost until we're born again. Romans 14:11-It is written, as I live, saith the lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. I can't understand why people miss salvation for not doing something they're gonna have to do on judgement day anyway.
If you're reading this and you aren't saved, TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION, don't put it off. Romans 10:9-That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

My life was saved by prayer . I became very ill and was told my liver was failing and I had maybe a year . I was afraid . As would anyone who was informed it was over ..

I prayed for many days as did my family and friends. Doctors told me the specific genotype of the liver disease had no cure yet , and I was allergic to the other combinations .

Nearly gave up ! that is until, I met a good person who told me he was a pastor and he would bless me and said some ancient words from some old Christian text.

He said he would ordain me as a Christian warrior so I would have the strength to fight this . About 2 months after he blessed me, My Dr. called me and said there is a new cure for your liver disease . I waited for a cure previously for over 30 years . So the idea is don't ever give up and believe me, whatever he did saved my life . Never saw the pastor again ???
So praise the Lord, and be good because in the end that's all you have . Feeling better every day.................. sincerely Bubba

Wonderful news Bubba, glad to hear you're feeling better. God is the greatest physician and he has the final say. There is no doubt in my mind that he puts people like that pastor in our path for a reason. The old saying, "God works in mysterious ways", is very true.

Great to hear your doing better Bubba, to quote Randy "God is good all the time"

Your so right Darren people struggle and work hard to earn their salvation. All they need to do is accept it for free

I like this passage
John 15:15
I no longer call you servants, because a servant dose not know his master's business. Instead , I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my father i have made known to you.

Jesus is calling his followers friends. I find the thought that God creator of all things would elevate his followers this much hard to get my head around.

Praise God and good to have you back Bubba. That is an awesome testimony.

Brad, the one that really blows my mind is John 17:23...:) 'even as you loved me.'

Back