Well, the Virus has finally landed in Great Falls, MT

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Our local news reported we now have cases of the virus here in Great Falls, MT.
That means that per Doctor's orders, Ed is officially on "lock down". Meaning I go nowhere, nor have any face to face visitors until this thing passes. The Doc made no bones about.... "Ed, you are in a very high risk group with the Lupus and Lung disease, that means that if you get this, there is a very high chance that you won't see tomorrow!" YES SIR!!! UNDERSTOOD!!
So, really, not much will change for me.....except having to stay clear of family members outside my home.

Please keep Cindy (my Mrs.) in prayer.....she's had a heavy burden to bear with me and my diagnosis, and now she's got both me, and my 78yr old Mom to look out for. Cindy is a very strong lady, but I feel bad that she has has to carry this load.

Guess I should get those Damascus billets I spoke of, up on the for sale area!! I've been trying for a few days now, but every pic I take just turns out crappy. We'll get there....just gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong. :)

Gliden07

Hunker down Ed best thing to do. We've been at it over 2 weeks in Mass. Goodluck keep us updated!!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! VERY much appreciated!!

Gona do my best today, to get decent pics of those damascus buillets.....and get them on the for sale area.

doug adams

Prayers for y'all. We have had 79 positive test results in our county with 28 in the hospital. 50% diagnosed have been under 60 years of age. Stay safe everyone. This is in Carroll County Ga.

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Thanks Doug!! We got really blessed when Cindy's bosses called her in last week, and said they knew of my health issues, and that they were gona "move heaven and earth" so she could work from home. That's a tall order, as Cindy is the office manager.....and she does everything from HR to Payroll. She brought home here computer and printer from work....we moved her's out of her home office, and the other in....got it working....and now she's at home!! She's pretty darn strict on me too.... I asked yesterday if I could go to Ace Hardware if I wore a mask..... NO!!!! is what I got. :) She said "if you REALLY need something from Ace, I will go get it". Gosh I love that woman!!

Dan Pierson

Good for Cindy! Way to go! Donna's been doing all of our shopping -- I don't have the problems you do but I'm 70 with asthma and it's certainly spreading in MA.

Hope you stay safe until this passes.