Wades new sheath

kidterico

My good friend Wade wanted some thing different in a knife sheath. so I made a western holster and made a knife sheath and sewed it inside the holster. KT

Attachments

• IMG_5965.jpg
    IMG_5965.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 62
KT,
I am totally pleased with this one. Your thinking and creativity are from another place that we all should be trying to get to.....................

Wade

KT's pieces always seem to automatically generate these stories in my head.

Gambler sets down to a poker table, one of the other players looks over and laughs.

POKER PLAYER: Stranger it appears you lost your pistol.

GAMBLER: No, says the stranger but I always heard that carrying a pistol is a good way to get shot.

POKER PLAYER:
The guy at the table laughs again, and says so why you carrying the knife?

GAMBLER:
I ain't stupid when I get into a poker game, you never just never know exactly who you are playin with. I might need to cut the deck!!!!!!!!! As he reaches and stabs his knife into the deck of cards. You see I been watching you dealing those cards...........

WITH A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE THE GAMBLER SAYS, "Well what do you know I think we need another deck, one that ain't got five of them ACES"!

Or something like that, my wife just says I got a vivid imagination! :biggrin:

KT's pieces always seem to automatically generate these stories in my head.

Gambler sets down to a poker table, one of the other players looks over and laughs.

POKER PLAYER: Stranger it appears you lost your pistol.

GAMBLER: No, says the stranger but I always heard that carrying a pistol is a good way to get shot.

POKER PLAYER:
The guy at the table laughs again, and says so why you carrying the knife?

GAMBLER:
I ain't stupid when I get into a poker game, you never just never know exactly who you are playin with. I might need to cut the deck!!!!!!!!! As he reaches and stabs his knife into the deck of cards. You see I been watching you dealing those cards...........

WITH A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE THE GAMBLER SAYS, "Well what do you know I think we need another deck, one that ain't got five of them ACES"!

Or something like that, my wife just says I got a vivid imagination! :biggrin:

i think you should write

KT,
I received the sheath yesterday and as always your creations look so much better in hand. I love this holster and sheath combo and it is a perfect piece for my growing collection.
Thank you with a GREAT BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!

Wade

Back