Veggente (Dark Seer)

Hi guys. First of all, i think i need to introduce myself.
My name is Arthur and i'm 30years-old knifemaker from Russia.
Made my first knife in 2010 and it was my hobby till 2015. In 2015 i get some problems with my boss and made a decision to change my life and became a full time knifemaker.
Recently I feel creative stagnation, and need some fresh air for my brains, that why i registered at KD. To adopt your experience, to show my knives and listen to your advices.
Handle: Blackwood, mokume, carving, texturing.
125mm blade, 125mm handle.
I made Box from oak,engraved some fantasy runes on it and made a latch from copper and brass.
Re80L5GIY6g.jpgrHCNIy-qmAk.jpgVrJjsOnrMWk.jpgFKoEymak4vk.jpgPKDY5qB8vWo.jpgQq787gDg_Ak.jpgZV_YD1PUEWw.jpg

Last edited:
That's beautiful work Arthur! I think we will be learning some things from you! Oh...your pictures...quality/composition? Excellent! A delight to look at.

That's beautiful work Arthur! I think we will be learning some things from you! Oh...your pictures...quality/composition? Excellent! A delight to look at.
I tried to show my best in this work, other are not so complicated, you'll see)
The most disappointing thing- that the client died from heart attack a few days before the work was finished , and the month of my life still gathering dust on my shelf.

Last edited:
Back