Update?, Knife Pics?, Am I Alive? Lol

Kevin Zito

KNIFE MAKER
I have attempted to type something right here for months. Nothing comes out right. So I can only really say the following. It’s gonna sound weird probably lol.

I’m grinding. I’m grinding all the time. It’s the only thing I do. As for the pics... they’re coming, I promise... just not quite ready yet. I know this is a terrible update post lol.

John Wilson told me that you sent him a coded message that said you sold your grinder and calculator and snuck off to somewhere in the tropics. He couldn't decode the rest of the message , cause he fell asleep putting his new grinder together. A connection? Perhaps.

I bought a simple solar pocket calculator in 68 or 69 when I was doing my apprecnticeship and use it to this day. It is totally reliable but has no more than the set of numbers, memory +, memory- and memory clear along with % and square root symbol which I have never used as I figure it might self destruct if I did so, besides I have never had a need for it.;)

I bought a simple solar pocket calculator in 68 or 69 when I was doing my apprecnticeship and use it to this day. It is totally reliable but has no more than the set of numbers, memory +, memory- and memory clear along with % and square root symbol which I have never used as I figure it might self destruct if I did so, besides I have never had a need for it.;)
I bet it was expensive.

Back