Tsunami Damascus Billet only 2.00!

Rudy Joly

Randy,
It's not fair BillT isn't in here. I'll take 2 for Bill and 2 more for me please.
Money inbound.

Thanks,
Rudy

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Rudy, I got you both down.. I was wondering where Bill was?

ONLY 10 more left and we can pick a winner! :)

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Thanks and Good luck to all you Dog's!!! I will announce the winner Wednesday, I will use the last 2 numbers from the Michigan 3 digit game. The drawing is at 7:30 PM

If you ever need a billet made. We are now offering a custom service making damacus billet to your specs. What more could you ask for? Our damascus forged to your specs = AWESOME!!!!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Sry Doug, This one is FULL! But I got something SPECIAL coming up for the next one! Heres a sneak peek at what im hoping to offer for the next one! Some of you folder makers may want to get in on this one too! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
OK, only 1 1/2 hours till the drawing!

Doug, Ill email ya when I do the next one.

Dave, NEVER!!! Wahahaha

Bill T

I am sorry to have let this go by ... But I've been trying to hold on to as much cash as I can , so I can go to BLADE ..

Thank you Rudy !! I'll try to find you a nice piece of Walnut at the show !!​

Rudy Joly

You're welcome Bill. It wasn't the same without your name on the list.
Walnut would be cool, I just ruined a feather block I've had from a pup. That bummed me out.

Stay away from Denny's tactical speedo !

Thanks,
Rudy

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Bill, I dont know what hes referring to,, But I agree 100% stay away from anyone in a tactical speedo! especially Denny! :s12137:

I wondered where you were at Bill, But I totally understand and hope you have a GREAT time at BLADE!! Ill be there next year!! :)