Tru Oil, want to try but need help.

scherf68

I want to try Tru Oil, ordered on Amazon and hopefully it arrives. In California and they won’t carry in local stores, banned for some reason like most cool things in this state. Every site I tried to order from banished the sale do to address, except Amazon. If my order is cancelled, will someone on forum risk going to jail to send me some? I will cover all costs plus 20 for date night with your significant other.

I just read this thread and am just dumbfounded that California bans Tru-Oil? o_O
OMG.... I just remembered something I read that the Harris gal (predicted VP) said..... "California is a model of what the entire United States should be." That's scary. All I can think is.....MOVE!!! :)

I am spoiled living where I do (Montana)..... Heck, I've purchased rifle and handgun ammo at convenience stores. :)

If you do happen to get your hands on some, I have a video that shows you how to use it..... It's the SIXTH video down the page: http://www.caffreyknives.net/how_to_videos.html

That's really kinda odd. People, literally everyone who has ever used it, sticks there naked finger in it and goes to town. Try any of the better brand Teak oils if the Tru oil doesn't work out for ya. Not quite the same, but very similar and faster drying. Thin coats no matter what you choose.

I just read this thread and am just dumbfounded that California bans Tru-Oil? o_O
OMG.... I just remembered something I read that the Harris gal (predicted VP) said..... "California is a model of what the entire United States should be." That's scary. All I can think is.....MOVE!!! :)

I am spoiled living where I do (Montana)..... Heck, I've purchased rifle and handgun ammo at convenience stores. :)

If you do happen to get your hands on some, I have a video that shows you how to use it..... It's the SIXTH video down the page: http://www.caffreyknives.net/how_to_videos.html
I am actually moving back north within year, Spokane area. We can't get many things here, literally need background check to buy just ammo, gone crazy, my home state (WA) usually follows Ca ways, so been looking in Idaho. My family and I are from Puget Sound area but some are now in Spokane and Idaho.

That's really kinda odd. People, literally everyone who has ever used it, sticks there naked finger in it and goes to town. Try any of the better brand Teak oils if the Tru oil doesn't work out for ya. Not quite the same, but very similar and faster drying. Thin coats no matter what you choose.
Not only do I apply it with my naked finger , but I rub it in with my NAKED PALM !
I hope the politicians don't here about this blasphemy to their IDIOCY. I understand that the penalty for this is that they cut off my offending finger, then strip the skin off of the offending palm. For this ,of course, they make me use my own really shiny, sharp KNIFE.

Yep, they banned it. Pretty much anything with a VOC has been banned or they are trying to.

People are leaving here by the truckload. It really is an awful place. I belong to an FB group and there are continuous posts and pictures of people leaving. And that's just one FB group. If I could get out of here tomorrow I would, but circumstances won't allow it. I'm hopeful to get out to Idaho or Montana someday. I'm not from this hell hole originally (PA Boy) and I'll never call myself a Californian.

Back