Tracy, are you all ok?

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
I just saw on the news that there is presently a tornado on the ground in Mankato. Are you all ok?

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
It is now 8:14 am eastern time. I have tried to call Tracy at home, his cell and the store and have gotten answering machines at all. I left messages on all machines and requested a call or e-mail. I will let you know here as soon as I know anything.

Lets everyone keep the whole crew in our thoughts.

Smallshop

KNIFE MAKER
I scrounged this from Mankato's channel 12 news from this morning:

We have the three official tornado reports 1 mile SW of St. James, 6 miles WSW of Lake Crystal near Madelia, and 4 miles NW of Gaylord. Thankfully no injuries have been reported and damage is likely minimal as they were in rural areas. We will await the storm damage survey.

Hopefully everyone is okay there.

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
I hope it's all OK.
We are in Memphis for some vacation and heading home today. My son reports no problems at the house and the shop is fine so it's all good. We hadn't even heard this until just now so I better call and see if any employees were affected.

arock

Hey Boss I'm sure your parking at the shop will be a little greasy for a bit but I think the storm went north of mankato

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
Well, all I can say is that you sure can pick a good time to take vacation. Let us know about the rest of the crew when you find out.

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
I saw you called earlier. I'll ring you back this weekend.

i called the shop, no real damage anywhere.
It's all good.
thanks for checking on us...

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
I got this from Sam at USAKM today so I guess we can all breathe easier now.

Thanks for checking up on us. Tracy and Lora on are vacation this week in TN so that's why you weren't able to reach them at home.

Thank You!
Sam
Midwest Knifemakers Supply, LLC

arock

Tracy you should look at keyc.com the was a cop shooting at a vehicle the the vehicle drove through someone's retaining wall all down by your shop. Lot of excitement while your out of town.