This one is Heading to the ICCE show

Discussion in 'Ed Caffrey, MS "The Montana Bladesmith"' started by EdCaffreyMS, Sep 9, 2015.

1. EdCaffreyMS

EdCaffreyMS Forum Owner - Moderator

Last folder for the ICCE show in Kansas City next week. I have a couple of straight knife sheaths to finish, and have to get pics of the rest of the folders.....but was a bit excited about this one! :)

Liner lock....... Mosaic/416SS laminate Blade, .070" Ti liners, Mosaic scales and back spacer, anodized titanium hardware. Blade, scales and back spacer have been treated with clear Gun-Kote for near maintenance free care.

Open Length: 7 1/2"
    Closed Length: 4 3/8"
    Blade Length: 3"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CAJones

CAJones Well-Known Member

I normally tend to lean towards the more traditional folders but this is just gorgeous!

Chris

3. Ed of all trades

Ed of all trades Well-Known Member

suttle yet fancy, this one has class. Ed

4. Brad Lilly

Brad Lilly Moderator and Awards Boss

That Damascus under stainless looks great. Nice knife I bet it won't sit on the table long.

5. Calvin Robinson

Calvin Robinson Moderator Christian Forum

Very nice Ed! And unique! You should enter it in the ICCE awards,Best Folder ,category at the reception Thursday night.

6. TacticallySharp

TacticallySharp KNIFE MAKER

Love the overall look of this one. Especially the laminated blade.

It just shouts out "Pick me up and take me home!"

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Ed, that is just fantastic!!!! Those scales - and the blade - really catch the eye. Well thought out design and very good craftsmanship! A true piece of art from an artist.

Ken H>

8. Justin Presson

Justin Presson Well-Known Member

Nice one Ed!!