The difference between...

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
There are professing Christians and there are Bible believing Christians. I am of the latter group but I don't believe the Bible contains the word of God,I believe the Bible IS the word of God!

...Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. Yes, the Word is amazing, more powerful than a Loveless Big Bear..He has our number!

I'm in the Bible believing camp. I'm not smart enough to pick and choose what I like out of the Bible. I don't understand all of it, but accept it as Gods word.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Mathew 5:17-18

I saw a post on Facebook the other day,one professing Christian trying to help another professing Christian by quoting the gospel of Mary. A false gospel! They both profess to be Christians but neither want to believe the Bible,they resort to false gospel.

Back