Thanks a bunch....

M

Marion David Poff

Tracy,

You all do a great job!

I have ordered twice from you all in 2 weeks, and both orders showed just right.

One got slowed down by all the weather craziness, but that is not on you.

Thank you!

Looking forward to that OD and Coyote Concealex...

Best,
Marion

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I have to agree with you Marion. I placed an order last week and chose the slowest shipping method possible. The package was shipped on Saturday and arrived in southern Mississippi on Monday morning. You don't find the customer service that Boss provides very often.

silver_pilate

Shipping is always lightening fast unless he's out of stock, and Tracy always returns emails promptly. That service and communication is something that I really appreciate, and it's why Tracy has a good stable of loyal customers that go to him before anyone else.

--nathan

M

Marion David Poff

Shipping is always lightening fast unless he's out of stock, and Tracy always returns emails promptly. That service and communication is something that I really appreciate, and it's why Tracy has a good stable of loyal customers that go to him before anyone else.

--nathan
Yeah, I was just over at another supplier, looking at their prices on Tek Lok mounting assembly, and I thought I was getting a good deal, until I looked at the purchase with shipping..... Ouch.

They will get my business on it, but every time I can go with Tracy, I do.

Marion

LR Adkins

Yep, Tracey is the man. Lightning fast delivery and good communication. If I can get it there I won't go anywhere else.

Larry

dkaschner

Gotta tell ya. Even when the problem isn't Tracy's he goes out of his way to make it right. Paypal screwed up on one of my orders. Tracy busted his butt to make sure it was taken care of and then went the extra mile adding a 'little something extra' for my trouble.

I always order everything I can from Tracy. How can you not, when a guy makes it his business to provide customer service at that level?

Dan Kaschner - Eagan, MN

Chris Martin

Yup2thumbs

Tracy and Lora continue to amaze me. Running a business and maintaining a monster of a forum takes a lot of work, yet they still get things out the door asap.

Keep on rocking both of you2thumbs

Chris

Here's another thumbs up to Tracy! 2thumbs I'm not a knife maker by any means, but when I've ordered from him or asked questions, he has been very helpful and patient with me. Thanks for you amazing service, Tracy! It's hard to come by businesses like yours these days!

Even before my first order from him, he helped answer questions I had. Then he gave away some free micarta scales, (he even payed shipping :eek:) and he still answered a few questions about working with it. Then, I traded someone for some NWG plans, and even though I didn't buy them directly from Tracy, he still answered a few questions about building it!! So I buy from him because: He has very competitive prices. He has most of the supplies I would need. He is super fast at answering emails. He is super fast at shipping items.

Then he came out with this forum, so I knew as soon as I joined I would become a paying member soon. Thanks for everything, Tracy and Lori.2thumbs

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
Awwww....You all cut it out. Your gona give Tracy such a big head he won't be able to get in outa the cold. Besides, I think that it is Lora that is getting all the good stuff done. Tracy is just the mouth and takes the credit. Haaaa!
You are correct though. They work on a close margin of profit, offer great service, and really care about all of their friends,,,,,and they consider all of us their friends.

You really can have more than one best friend.

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
thank you gentlemen. you need to know Lora took over shipping a year ago and works insanely hard to get stuff out the door. I work on the back end stuff and customer contacts as much as I can. I will let her know.
Thanks again.
t