Super premium custom knife scales

Greetings, first time here and I would like to introduce myself...

My name is Bradford Hunt and I am the one behind BradfordHntDesign. I make and sell super premium custom knife scales and blocks made from stabilized, double and even triple dyed burl wood, colorful shimmering urethane resin, aluminum honeycomb and more. My current offerings are available for sale at my Facebook sales page (https://www.facebook.com/bradfordhuntdesign/shop/)
, but I have put together a few special offers for readers of Knifedogs.

I have attached a couple of pics to show my work. They are normally $35 but these and anything else you can find at my site are now only $28 for Knifedogs members, and that includes FREE shipping (within USA) IMG_2545 (1).JPG IMG_2545 (1).JPG IMG_2594.JPG IMG_2599.JPG IMG_1881.JPG IMG_1120.JPG IMG_2561.JPG IMG_2664.JPG IMG_2545 (1).JPG

Chris Railey

What are the honeycomb looking ones made from? Really, I am asking what material can I compare its properties to if you do not wish to reveal the material.

What are the honeycomb looking ones made from? Really, I am asking what material can I compare its properties to if you do not wish to reveal the material.
It is a chemically treated (to improve adhesion) aluminum honeycomb cast in Alumilite urethane resin (same thing Rollerblade wheels are made of).

So it feels like hard rubber?
No, it's much harder than that. Their tech data sheet lists Shore D hardness of 78-80, which is considered 'extra hard'. A shopping cart wheel is listed as about 50 for comparison. (Rubber shoe heels are about 30 and automobile tires are only about 15).

I have beat the sh*t out of them - they are fairly indestructible