Summer KITH?

Mark Redmon

I haven't seen any mention of a Christmas in July KITH as we've done the past few years. Did I miss the thread, or hasn't there been any interest?

I'm in, Mark. The other KITH (neo tribal) I had opted for fell through for me due to the lack of an anvil (long story but I left my impromptu anvil out and it was taken).

I was wondering that myself. I wanted to get into it last year, but I'm more prepared this year.

It's good to see that there is some interest! Sean Cochran has run it in the past, so let's see if he chimes in here.

Well, it looks like Sean's inbox is full... Why don't we see if there is enough interest to get this going though... just reply here if you are interested in participating. While we've done it in July previously, I think that would probably be too little time given our late start. Let's say mid-October if we do this. What do you all think?

Last edited:
I'm definitely in if we do this. Had a great time last year, got advice on the knife I made and got a great knife in return.

I'm just finishing my Neo-Tribal KITH knife. Will be finished next week. July is good for me, I'm in. I will make a fixed blade as that is what I do. Waiting to hear when to start.

Back