Stress and faith

wallaceedgedtools

My family ( wife, daughter and I) closed on our first home today. It is exciting but a stressful process. We didn't have a buyer for our house, then a man came looked at and said he'd take it. I tried to contact him and he never got back to us. Worry and stress were setting in... It's only a moblie home we are selling not a mansion, but we need the funds to install new carpet and flooring in our new home, and hopefully a 2x72 grinder for my fledgeling knife business. More stress.. A week or so ago I was listening to KLOVE on the way to work and there was a man talking about stress and faith. He said stress is wanting things in our time, and faith is letting it be in GODS time. It really hit me, and I quit stressing (as much as I could) about it. Now we have a buyer for our home and he is not moving in until the first of October. PERFECT !! That gives us plenty of time for me time tear out old carpet, and get new carpet/flooring installed. Also plenty of time to move the rest of our belongings. What did I learn from this ? NEVER DOUBT GODS PERFECT PLAN !!
P.S. I'm glad to see that there is a Christian section

Back