Stabilized or dyed wood

Hey everyone. I am looking for stabilized or dyed wood. Yes I have found a lot online and through supplier but I was looking for either great deals or unique and/or mind blowing pieces. Thanks in advance.


Well-Known Member
Another vote for Gene, or Doug also has some really good woods. Ben Greenwood has some really NICE wood, but like all really good wood, it's got a price.

Dennis Morland

KD member, John Doyle, sells stabilized wood from time to time. I have purchased from him several times. Very easy/simple to deal with. Just send him a pm with what you are looking for - he usually has it or can get it. Another member, Gene Kimmi, has wood for sale most of the time, also.


New Member
We have scale blocks on our website and will be adding more in the next couple of days.

Steve Kincaid